Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Friday 16 March 2012

QR codes

This is the valentines day advert for Marks and Spencer, their QR code is in the shape of a heart.

The full advert, QR code bottom left.

The QR code
On this advert was a QR code in the shape of a heart! this has inspired the idea of doing a QR code in a different shape to the typical 'square box'. The colouring of this QR code also stood out to me as it was pink and white rather than black and white.

2 comments:

  1. thought this was FH? you've got to be accurate with this

    ReplyDelete
  2. as i commented on FHs: assuming you've used the idea in mag ad, add a link to top of this post so reader can see yours in action

    ReplyDelete

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.