Include digipak scent video
· Actual digipak deconstruction video
· VLO – different ages, gender and their feedback
· YouTube comments
· Comments and feedback on the magad, how we have taken into account people’s views.
· How I made changes from peoples feedback and also why I disregarded feedback, due to us having a more sophisticated knowledge of our genre and their specific conventions.
· Feedback response, new feedback response. People didn’t thing the miming was in time, we edited it again, still thought it was not in time, re-shoot. Colour correction instead of tint.
· Include summary, how it’s been useful, gave us good ideas and opinions of our target audience. was as important as our own creativity.
· Explain who is primary and secondary audience (blog post) however there are individuals who are not aware of genre conventions who are still an audience.
· How we got audience feedback, explain VLO day, different ages and gender.
· Gained a general positive feedback, 210 YouTube views in three weeks
· How we got audience feedback, range + variety, Gilrls Aloud forums etc. before and after screenshots, how we have transformed the band members.
· Feedback from rough cuts
· Problems with audience feedback, large range of media students, generally quite critical.
· Role of audience feedback in our music video.