Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Friday 16 March 2012

Old magazine ad design

This is our previous mag ad design we had originally decided to use the ideas and design from. The theme of keeping to the girls having their own colour was popular, along with the idea of the three different pictures along with including the sweeties theme. The idea was good but we didn't think it looked polished or professional enough, so we decided to keep the idea of including the separate images of the girls and their colour schemes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.