Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Production Company

Production Company 1st idea:

Haye Fattie Productions
A Faye and Hattie production




Our first idea was to take the first letter from each of our names and switch them around and voila! It’s a Haye Fattie production.
This idea was thought up in a Eureka kind of moment. There are such bazaar production company names out there that really have no relevance, but our name does have some meaning and is does involve both the people in our groups name.


Faye + Hattie


Switch around the F and the H


= Haye Fattie productions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.