Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Monday 18 July 2011

Lady GaGa and Madonna



Is Lady GaGa the new Madonna?
This could be the press just trying to promote GaGa but there maybe some truth behind the statement.  

Aspects that Lady GaGa and Madonna have in common are:
  •  They are both Italian American
  •  They both started out in New York underground clubs.
  •  They both became famous after dying their hair blonde
  •  They both have a unique fashion style
  •  They flaunt their body’s and are very comfortable in their own skin
  •  They both had a fearless determination to succeed
  •  They don’t mind causing a lot of controversy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.