Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Saturday 9 July 2011

Fisheye Lens

A fisheye lens is a wide-angle lens that takes in a broad and hemispherical image. Fisheye lens are known for creating a unique and distorted image. The image creates a warped effect and has a unaccurate sense of reality.
The Fisheye lens is a signature style used by Harold “Hype” Williams. Williams is a famous American video and film director. Throughout the vast majority of his videos Williams uses the fisheye lens which distorted the camera view around the central focus. This was used by the tandem Williams/Perez in "Gimme Some More" by Busta Rhymes and "The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly)" by Missy Elliott.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.