Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Sunday 17 July 2011

The $7,000,000 Muisic Video.

Scream is a duet performed by Michael Jackson and his younger sister Janet Jackson, and is the most expensive music video ever made. Generally well received amongst critics, it has been compared favorably to other accomplished pieces by Jackson. It went on to be nominated for a Grammy Award and an American Music Award. The corresponding music video remains one of Jackson's most critically acclaimed pieces; it won numerous MTV Video Music Awards and a Grammy. At a cost of $ 7 million, it was listed in the Guinness World Records as the most expensive music video ever made.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.