Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Sean Kingston music video ideas

The Sean Kingston music video has interesting editing and light effects that I wanted to use as aspects to my video. The first idea was that of the balloon filled with glitter popping, and edited with slow motion. Faye and I have tried this idea twice, one with a large amount of glitter, and the other with no so much. The results can been seen on our sample footage behind the scenes
http://hattiesmusicvideo.blogspot.com/2011/11/sample-footage-no1.html
 
The video also includes a thin blue light edited across the clips on medium close ups of Sean. In the club scene I think an effect of a light edited on would give a really great effect as it would appear that the club had more lights and would create greater visuals that the club was more active.
 
To see my deconstruction of this music video visit my blog post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.