Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Friday 9 December 2011

Snow scene problem

Unfortunately due to Yorkshire not having a freezing cold winter as predicted, the degree in temperature has not been cold enough for it to snow. This leaves us in an awkward position as one of the scenes in our music video was to be filmed in the snow. Nearly every year it snows in Yorkshire in the winter, however due to our luck of predicting a snow scene it has not snowed. Faye and I will have to re-think this scene perhaps doing a raining scene with umbrellas instead.

We still hold out for snow in January.

1 comment:

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.