Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Wednesday 2 November 2011

10 things I have learnt

10 things that I learnt to date in media:

To use Final Cut Express
To use a broader range of media language
To use a broader range of codes and conventions
To use different gadgets and elements of the blog
Different camera lenses such as fish eye lens
To take a lot of coverage which includes more shots
The different types of music genres
Whether a video is performance, narrative or concept based.
How to intensely analyse a music video
The large amount of planning and organisation you need to do before creating the music video


3 things I would like to learn:

To use effective special effects on Final Cut Express
To create an impressive music video
To create a digipak 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.