Welcome Message


Hello, and welcome to my blog. I am currently studying Media Studies at Ilkley Grammar School at A2 level and this blog will show you everything that I will be looking at this year. Each blog post will be like a piece of work that can be looked at individually. I hope you enjoy looking at my blog as I enjoy posting on it.

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Music video idea.....Party Rock Anthem


Party Rock Anthem
Artist: LMFAO
Released: 2011
Genre: Electro house

I think this would be a really great music video to perform, as the original music video is quite simple and concepts from that music video would be quite easy to repeat. Some of the music video could easily be performed at school such as the dancing/ shuffling parts, I imagined speeding the dancers up in the editing process to match the fast beat the song. It also could be easy to use willing students from other years to be background dancers. The start of the music video begins with the artists waking up from a coma and walking outside to notice then whenever music suddenly begins it has an infectious disease where no one can resist the urge to dance. Instead of waking up in a hospital like in LMFAO video, we could use students waking up from a sleep on the floor at school (possibly on grass or different locations around school). I imagined a close up would be used for this part to focus on the dancers being asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ensure all comments are appropriate.